Game-Labs Forum

Moving Polls In-Game

I wasn't sure to place this under gameplay suggestions or this.

I believe that moving important game polls such as the 1-character per account poll in game would reach a lot more players and stop people from voting more than once by creating another forum account. In the case of the one character per account, only 401 people have voted. That's only a fraction of the players that play Naval Action. Many players don't know about the forums and don't know about these polls. An important decision to have only one character per account should be advertised to all of the players. I'm proposing to add an in game poll that is tide to the users account. This would remove the chance of people creating multiple forum accounts to vote and reach the whole player base. Adding some in game reward such as XP or money would entice players to vote. An idea of where to place this poll could be some where on the main menu or server list or port.

Edited by SwartzT

I wasn't sure to place this under gameplay suggestions or this.

I believe that moving important game polls such as the 1-character per account poll in game would reach a lot more players and stop people from voting more than once by creating another forum account. In the case of the one character per account, only 401 people have voted. That's only a fraction of the players that play Naval Action. Many players don't know about the forums and don't know about these polls. An important decision to have only one character per account should be advertised to all of the players. I'm proposing to add an in game poll that is tide to the users account. This would remove the chance of people creating multiple forum accounts to vote and reach the whole player base. Adding some in game reward such as XP or money would entice players to vote. An idea of where to place this poll could be some where on the main menu or server list or port.

yes

we are working on this - polls must be in game and will happen once lobby is updated

• Like 3