Game-Labs Forum

Developers are based in Kiev Ukraine

Beserko

I just found out today on the Steam Forums. I have been amiss on reading the forums lately

Be safe guys. The game can wait. Your safety comes first.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of all the Ukraine.

Yeah. You should totally pray a lot. All the time, actually. Because if it's one thing that has been reliably and repeatedly proven, it's that prayer totally works in real-life.

Yeah. You should totally pray a lot. All the time, actually. Because if it's one thing that has been reliably and repeatedly proven, it's that prayer totally works in real-life.

Wow, that was totally uncalled for. When somebody says 'prayers', they don't necessarily mean it in a religious sense. In fact, that's just pure douchebaggery on your part, considering the situation in Ukraine. 

I wasn't aware Darth was from Ukraine, and I haven't checked the other forums yet so I'll give Beserko the benefit of the doubt, but my thoughts and prayers most certainly go out to them in this time of peril if that's the case. 

• Like 2

I can not seem to get the link to work (I cannot seem to paste the page)but on the greenlight steam forums page 6 of the Ultimate General blog under "How soon is soon?"I believe is a post from Game Labs-developer saying that the development team is from Kiev Ukraine. Now I may be getting scammed but it looks real.

Also I do pray a lot. I find it keeps the baser emotions in check so that I can try to make the world a little better place.

I wasn't aware Darth was from Ukraine, and I haven't checked the other forums yet so I'll give Beserko the benefit of the doubt, but my thoughts and prayers most certainly go out to them in this time of peril if that's the case. 

We are very sorry for the continuous delays. Recent turmoil in Ukraine affected production a lot (central office situated in Kiev). We are going to make announcement soon about the new expected release plan. We still work hard and we are almost ready for the limited test build we have promised.

Wow, that was totally uncalled for. When somebody says 'prayers', they don't necessarily mean it in a religious sense. In fact, that's just pure douchebaggery on your part, considering the situation in Ukraine. 

+1 for Centurion for pointing out that Lusketrollet is a total TARD......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...