Game-Labs Forum

Removing BR pr correct it

Atm, the BR has to goal to prevent gank and unfaire fights.

BR indicate the basic forces of players and npc into a battle.

Most of time it's not allowing you to enter a 3v1 battle for example but in larger group with higerbr (1500 and more) it's not really working as 1 or 2 more ship are not in rgard of total br althought they are unbalancing the fights.

To correct esaly the BR stuff i suggest:

1) NPC are nothing in regard of BR

Many times you are ganked by 2 players.  A third one want to came but can't due of br limit. You call a stupid IA into the fight that improve your side BR and the third ennemy or more can enter the battle.

Removing npc BR or splitting br into pvp br and pve br would prever this glitch that make people hesitate before calling npc reinforcement

2) On bigger battle, we notice BR is not well working. I don't really know how it works now. 2:1 is ok but no more? i know it's not fun to nto allow people to 2v1 specially when you atttack a trader but maybe limited the br ratio to 1:1.5 just to try (we are on alpha aren't we) could be good. And if it's better trying 1.25:1.

1 ship v 2 ship is hard but you can still escape

2 v4 is hard you can just esapce

6 v11 is suicide... The power of the strike of the 11 will just vanish the 6 group.

3) About syncrho click: Make reinforcement wave. Players enter in 30secondes wave to let the IA calculate how many can enter the battle. The reinforcement are place in ready room letting the ia calcul how it works to make people reinforce or not.

I don'"t have problem with large group engaging smalle group in open world. I got problem with reinforcement breaking BR.