Game-Labs Forum

Buy System in Shipyard

Ahoy Captains,

we all have the same problem..... we can only buy 100 resources at a time and also sell 100 at a time 

not long ago there was a change but it didnt help now look at my non Professional 2 minute picture made with paint ;)

That image gives you all information we need in one go.

i hope its a good idea 

Have a nice day

post-13421-0-75392900-1443435281_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tricks1985
  • Like 4

Ahoy Captains,

we all have the same problem..... we can only buy 100 resources at a time and also sell 100 at a time 

not long ago there was a change but it didnt help now look at my non Professional 2 minute picture made with paint ;)

i hope its a good idea 

Have a nice day

I'd like to add a +1000/-1000 button as well. 

Other than that, great idea! 

+1! ^^

Ahoy Captains,

i hope its a good idea 

Have a nice day

I don't know the reason they changed it to 100, but the admin and I had a debate on how the economy system was flawed. He said that on a multiplayer game, having the server change the price on the fly of goods, with upwards of 1000 people buying things, maybe all at the same port, and the same goods, was not feasible. I still say there is no reason the server cannot make the calculations for how much 1000 with a scaling price each, as opposed to the 100 at 20, then you have to do another purchase of 100 at 20 again, until the price goes up to 21, after you buy 400.

The server can just as easily figure it out if you buy 2000, when the price point goes up, and so when you want to buy 2000 at 20, you don't pay 40,000, you pay the actual price of the goods at the price increases as buy more. The admin seems to think this was possible in a single player game like Port Royale or Rise of Venice, but it is a different story in a multiplayer game. . .except both those games had multiplayer function, albeit on a smaller scale.