Game-Labs Forum

[LF] group that takes new players

i just got my key today and would like to join a group to help learn the game and to make it more fun

im not sure what nation to join to so not limited there 

im 24 from uk play everyday from around 9pm-5am my time times vary sometimes due to family and work life but mainly stays in that range 

im a loyal player been a member of my gaming community for 5 years now but im the only one out of my community that had the dessire to buy and play this game so i need to find a new community for this game.

Edited by joshy359

Have a look in the clan area on the forums - maybe one clan will jump out at you.

Depending on which nation (in game) you want to play will narrow your choices. 

If you do like the look of one particular clan, approach someone you know in that group (signatures are a hint) via pm or in game and sound out what the group dynamic is and make your choice from there.

Dazed.

It's really all up to your interests. I, of course, recommend the Sea Lords Royal Navy (Britain). We have a lot of newer players, and a lot of work put into helping members who are newer players learn the mechanics of the game, as well as a great amount of activity. If you're interested in giving it a look, kindly visit the link below: 

http://forum.sealordsvf.org/index.php?/topic/6184-apply-to-join-sea-lords-royal-navy-here/

Alternately, there are many excellent groups within every nation. Dutch Antilles Squadron, Marine Francaise, Decanteur Armada, many pirate factions. Just about anything you could want based on what you're looking for in a guild. There are a great amount of adventures waiting to be had with every new group of players you come across, some good, some bad. Peruse this forum a bit, I'm sure one will catch your eye. Good luck to you!

Regards,

• Like 2

there is a very thouroug thread about chosing a faction:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/5331-wondering-what-faction-to-join-in-open-world/

All joking aside, i think the first choice for you is to determine which nation seems most fun to join.

As mentioned, each nation has a few seperate clans you could join, so there is plenty of choice.

As leader of the dutch, we welcome all who want to sail under our flag, here is a link to our clan topic

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/6675-the-most-glorious-faction-aka-the-dutch-antilles-squadron/

If you feel like it, you can always join us at ts: ''na.lynixgaming.com'' and have a chat

I hope to hear from you soon! :)