Game-Labs Forum

Unable to interact with game

SCIFRaptor

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything close to my problem.

I was playing fine for a few days and was just getting the hang of the game when I encountered a Major problem.  

When I signed in two days ago I had the normal menu screens for the "port" but when I attempted to sail with the new ship I purchased with the redeemable gifts from the devs all I got was a view of the ocean moving around and the chat window.  I was unable to do anything but chat with other players.  I couldnt turn the camera or even use the ESC button to change my options. I tried restarting the game but when I came back I had lost all the XP and gold from the Devs and still encountered the same issue.  I havent been able to play at all (unless I just wanted to see a blank view of the ocean.

Has anyone else had this happen and if so how did you fix it.  Also it really stinks that I lost all that free gold and XP but honestly I just wanna play again.  I tried restarting, reinstalling, pretty much everything

Any Advice?

post-11923-0-40254100-1440280844_thumb.jpg

try to close the client from windows and then reopen the game from steam see of that does anything i have had this issue once and that fixed it, but yes other then that i am at a loss sorry 

Edited by Young

I don`t think he did, yesterday he was asking in chat and we told him everything about the camera control and such... I think he means that it is like when you join a battle instance, when your see the ocean but your ship hasnt spawned in yet... It only takes a second to spawn doe.

Hey guys, sorry for the late response. Usually that kind of an issue (stuck in the middle of the ocean) happens because of connectivity.

Usually that can be fixed by checking firewall settings on your PC or on the router and giving access to Naval Action. Also that can be caused by your ISP in this case you can't fix on your own and you'd need to contact your ISP

• Like 1