Game-Labs Forum

Mini-Game for attacking.

Hello forumgoers. With all this discussion about ganking it gave me an idea about some sort of skill based mini-game when you attack somone, possibly something similar to elite dangerous when you interdict somone, rather than having a huge circle which is based on speed alone, which requires little to no skill. What do you guys think? I have no idea what sort of mini-game it should be but we can brainstorm here.

Edited by Dutch Dutchery

maybe not a minigame but maybe some random thing using the speed of your(and the enemies) ship and wind to calculate a certain escape chance? that could work as well.

Well thats what i mean, maybe mini-game is the wrong word for it. If none of you have seen Elite: Dangerous interdiction before here it is. https://youtu.be/SJE0Guv7tT8?t=2m50s

maybe not a minigame but maybe some random thing using the speed of your(and the enemies) ship and wind to calculate a certain escape chance? that could work as well.

Doesn't the idea of a random mini-game take out the entire idea of using skill and better seamanship to escape an enemy?