Game-Labs Forum

Give us some news

Here is a suggestion...how about in the News and Announcement section (you know the one that I would go to find news and information about the game) you publish something that isn't four months old? Maybe you could say what your working on currently. You could inform the community as to what is coming next. Possibly a date when one would be able to purchase your game? Just a thought, no rush...take your time.

• Like 1

There are new posts in the forums every day talking about what is in the works for the next patch. One can easily discern the status of development by perusing posts by user "Admin".

As to hard dates, they won't announce those because they don't know themselves when the maturity of the game development will warrant taking the next step.

Please keep an eye on the forums and have patience, they're still in very early Alpha here.  This is a small team and keeping everything extremely up to date delays the game development because they have to task valuable programming resources to keeping the news up to date.

I'm going to lock this for now, however I'll point it out to Admin to see if he has anything to add. Thanks.