Game-Labs Forum

having to re log in after playing for a short time

salvaire

Good afternoon!

This sounds to me like it might be related to a network issue - either your local network or somewhere between you and the game servers.  You may be dropping packets / losing connection to the game server.  Try running a program like PingPlotter to see if you are getting poor connection somewhere.

Good afternoon!

This sounds to me like it might be related to a network issue - either your local network or somewhere between you and the game servers.  You may be dropping packets / losing connection to the game server.  Try running a program like PingPlotter to see if you are getting poor connection somewhere.

well here is the thing i am on team speak with my friends in the game and if it was a network issue i would be kicked off of team speak also

That all depends on what is causing the issue.  If it's part of the route to the servers themselves, a different route, such as taken by TeamSpeak, may be going through just fine.

It could be a local antivirus/internet security software (this has hit a few users), it could be the router you're using to connect to the internet.

In the end, if your friends aren't also losing connection at the same time you are, the problem points more towards something with your local setup, or the pathway you're taking to get to the game servers, not the game servers themselves.

We're passing out of my realm of ability here.

The next time it times out, please make sure to select "Send Crash Report" and hit "Play" when restarting the game.  That will send any collected data to the Developers for review.  It sounds to me like your communication is being disrupted by something though.  I'd carefully look through your machine to see if there are any programs running that might affect network traffic.

• Like 1

O_O.png

high fps and ping yet i am still crashing its really hard to enjoy when ever few seconds i have to reopen the game this has been going on for me since sea trials after one of the updates 

Edited by salvaire