Game-Labs Forum

New to this and looking for clan!

Hey as title says I'm new as, aka like 25 battles :D almost got navy brig.

Anyway love to join a group if there is one for Australian or a clan who are based there :)

Also anytip in how to get to open world? Bought game via begging game devs @info hehehe and got my key on friday.

Steam loaded but when I jon its just PVE/PVP but no open world or am I doing it wrong :) Cheers  

To get into OW as of this moment, you need to unlock an Santisima in sea trials.

Now that is a long progress, so there is some good news for you also.

If im correct, pretty soon, OW will open up to anyone who has pre-ordered it. So then even non- Santisima owners can start testing and playing OW.

This should happen within 20 days i believe. I am sure someone with more knowledge will post it here :)

Also anytip in how to get to open world? Bought game via begging game devs @info hehehe and got my key on friday.

Steam loaded but when I jon its just PVE/PVP but no open world or am I doing it wrong :) Cheers  

Ahoy and welcome! At the moment, you have two paths to OW: 1: Grind away in the Sea Trials (that's the PvP/PvE arenas you currently have access to) until you get yourself a Santissima, at which point you (should) receive an OW key. Path 2: Wait. This one is simple, the admin has stated in another post that:

It's tentative at patch 2 (eta 1.5 weeks) if new server infrastructure works properly. If it does not it's guaranteed at patch 3 (another 2 weeks) or somewhere in between.

short version: it will happen within 30 days from today

At which point the OW will be available to all who have a copy of the game.

Anyway love to join a group if there is one for Australian or a clan who are based there :)

There are a plethora of great clans to choose from already established here in the NA forums (as the game itself does not have a clan/society mechanic, but is planned to) which you can see in this very forum! I highly recommend you browse through and pick your favorite and then send them a request.

Now mind you, many clans are operating out of specific nations in the open world (i.e. TDA is a solely U.S. Navy clan, whereas SLVF sails exclusively with the English Royal Navy) so keep that in mind when you are choosing a clan. 

There is a short, basic list of clans and societies who have declared themselves here: List Of Posted Naval Action Groups/Navies

You can also check out each individual topic by each clan here in the Guilds, Clans and Trading Companies forum.

Good luck matey! And fair winds!

Edited by William the Drake
  • Like 1