Game-Labs Forum

The Decatur Armada [TDA] is an energetic, elite PVP group that has been around since the very earliest testing phases.  Our founding members are an international group of PVP guys that really enjoyed fighting together, and got together to fight and have fun!  Applications are being selectively accepted.  We play on PVP1 EU.

d9pX5d.jpeg

ADbbTb.jpeg

wxppOQ.jpeg

Apply at our Website

www.decaturarmada.enjin.com

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/The-Decatur-Armada-534236590058715/

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hardly... you wont get any chance to board any of our ships.

While we may be vastly outnumbered I believe you will find it much less to your liking than poaching our sailors from one of our ships under false pretext and much more akin to the USS Constitution and HMS Guerriere!

(I thought that last image might stir up a bit of the English attention ;) )

• Like 2

I don't plan on my HMS Guerriere to have rotten masts like the one in actuality so hopefully I can make that a different scenario! You may be outnumbered but who is to speak of the quality of our Captains! Please I pray don't give Britain the Captains that we had in PotBS stationed in Santa Clara and other well known places :P

I don't plan on my HMS Guerriere to have rotten masts like the one in actuality so hopefully I can make that a different scenario!

Sticking by that nice little fable of rotting masts, handed down over the years and created by the Admiralty to sooth the already bruised ego of the English commoner of the day, who were still smarting a generation after our independence? 

I shall see you Sir from my quarterdeck, watching your officers check each mast before the engagement begins...   you know... checking just in case they need a cover for once again succumbing to mere Colonial scallywags :P

• Like 1