Game-Labs Forum

Help with modding. How to place torpedos in the hull mounts below the deck?

o Barão

P6fPORu.jpeg

o7 @Nick Thomadis!

Sorry for the ping, but if you can give a little help here, it would be much appreciated.

ter_cal can be used by the AI for this specific hull mounts below the deck, so I would like to know if the same is possible to be applied for the torpedos?

I created this lines for the AI to focus on only using torpedoes in the middle, but still failing to use those hull mounts below the deck. A tip about what is missing, is it possible? 🙏

980/torpedo/p////s//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,,s,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
980/torpedo/////s//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,,s,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
981/torpedo/p////c//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,c,,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
982/torpedo/////c//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,c,,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,

On 10/20/2024 at 12:07 AM, o Barão said:

P6fPORu.jpeg

o7 @Nick Thomadis!

Sorry for the ping, but if you can give a little help here, it would be much appreciated.

ter_cal can be used by the AI for this specific hull mounts below the deck, so I would like to know if the same is possible to be applied for the torpedos?

I created this lines for the AI to focus on only using torpedoes in the middle, but still failing to use those hull mounts below the deck. A tip about what is missing, is it possible? 🙏

980/torpedo/p////s//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,,s,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
980/torpedo/////s//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,,s,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
981/torpedo/p////c//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,c,,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,
982/torpedo/////c//or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,ca,75,1,2,torpedo,p,,,c,,-0.2,0.1,,or(tag[Tower_Forward];tag[g4]),,

Ah, didn't see this thread when I answered in the NAR thread. Mounts have their types baked into the gameobject in resources. So your options are to change the data in resources.asset (assuming UABEA will let you poke at a serialized Mount component), or I write some code to clobber it whenever the hull spawns.

If @Nick Thomadis has a better idea (or, pretty please, made mounts not hardcoded with their type, caliber min/max, etc) that'd be great.