Game-Labs Forum

Quality of Life suggestions

IMEI

After just over 250 hours of gameplay under my belt, there's a few QoL suggestions I have for the game that hopefully could find their way into the development cycle:

1. Tooltip enable/disable/delay

- This would be very beneficial to player when you are scrolling through ships or submarines and don't necessarily want to see the tooltip for the ship.

- In battles, the same would be useful.  I find myself more often than not quickly scanning over an enemy ship's weapons to see their physical locations to plan attack courses and don't necessarily need the weapon details while I'm doing that.

2. Submarines automatically refresh crew

- Currently if submarines are missing crew, you must go to each sub and manually set the crew level. An option like the "Add Crew" checkbox in the Fleet menu would be a great way to improve this.

3. Ability to select multiple ships/submarines and set crew levels by percentage

- This would be very useful if you need more ships active but can't afford to have max crews on each ship.  The only option currently is to manually set the crew levels per ship.

4. Button to view a ship on the map

- The current "View" button in the Fleet menu is slightly misleading as it takes you to the build screen for that specific ship instead of taking you to the map screen.  Something like a "View On Map" button would be great to quickly see the port or location on the map where a ship is.

5. Ability to mass select ships and remove from mothball

- Being able to select multiple ships and take them out of mothball status and set crew levels to 100% would be very useful.  This suggestion could possibly be done buy suggestion 3.

Thanks for making such a fun game, it's really fun to play

• Like 1