Game-Labs Forum

The game

think we all had a great week,,the game seems stabil and my lagg has been less.no bugs found this week and some minor things came to mind,we need a new menu, shud have wood,compass,charts,should look like a captains room.we also need the ability to reassign keys and change perameters from the main menu,,also noted was a fireing anomoly where rounds would go way left or right of target,after zeroed in,many have seen this and one captain commented that after zero he fired and only 1 shot hit from his broadside.hard enough to get on target,,irratating when rounds are not going where they are supposed too after your zero'd in..irratating for customers.lets assume that we have excellent gunners,,unless they put some kind of crew enhancements to achieve a top rated gunnery crew.any way,,game is awesome and not much to hammer about,,and thats a good thing,,may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer by,,god speed every one.,,,vey

i think we all had a great week.

the game seems stable and my lag has been less.

no bugs found this week and some minor things came to mind:

- we need a new menu/lobby

- it should have wood, a compass, charts and look like a captains quarters.

- we need the ability to reassign keys and change perameters from the main menu.

also noted was a firing anomoly where rounds would go way left or right of the target after ranging shots. many have seen this happen. one captain commented that after ranging his shots, only 1 shot hit from his broadside. it's hard enough to get shots on target, it is irratating when rounds are not going where they are supposed too after you have fired ranging shots.

i think they should implement some kind of crew experience to achieve a top rated gunnery crew.

any way, game is awesome and not much to complain about. and thats a good thing.

may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer by.

god speed every one.

FIFY.

i think this is what he meant

Edited by Aussie_Fox
  • Like 2