Game-Labs Forum

Looking for more Shipbuilding capacity

Lastreaumont

I have a question about Shipbuilding capacity.

Does someone knows if Shipbuilding capacity is linked to max Shipyard size? 

I ask this because in my current campaign with France, I choose to increase the Shipyard size until 96720t, and not more because I think this is enough to build ships when the available max hull size is 95000t.  
On the other side, I have all the budget slides to max, more than 1 billion of available budget each month, but and I can't increase my fleet much more because my Shipbuilding capacity is nearly 600000t and I already use it, and more. 
Current builds are:
For me:
- 3 BB of 85000t each
- 4 BC of 32500t each
For my allies:
- 1 BB of 65000t
- 6 DD of 1300 to 2000t each
- 2 CA of 13500t each
- 2 BC of 32500t each
- 2 CL of 7500t each
With the current repairs, I use for a total of 750000t of Shipbuilding capacity.  
Do I accept too many contracts of my allies? 

5 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

I continue to instead shipyard size because that seems to have the most effect of shipbuilding capacity.  Honestly increasing shipbuilding capacity needs to be separate of shipyard size.

So, if I understand well, you noticed an effect of max Shipyard size on Shipbuilding capacity, didn't you?

23 hours ago, Lastreaumont said:

So, if I understand well, you noticed an effect of max Shipyard size on Shipbuilding capacity, didn't you?

Correct.  As the shipyard size increases, the capacity increases by roughly the same amount.  Capacity also increases with the nation GDP so get all the bonuses you can to that as well.