Game-Labs Forum

NAR BETA 3.0.3 "Major Powers update" for UAD 1.6.0.6 opt x4

o Barão

7 hours ago, JeeWeeJ said:

the fact that there is no way to increase this

There is and also there is another important factor. The ship design will change the crew requirements: (beam/draught/displacement/how many guns/guns caliber/towers/etc)

In my Greece campaign, I had to take all this into consideration to build a minimum fleet to challenge the ottoman navy. So a small BB with 9" a few CL and some TBs. Was a nice challenge.

Now, what I didn't know is when I have a ship that needs crew and there is not enough available in the pool, you get a boost in recruitment from the game until all ship's requirements are met.

7 hours ago, JeeWeeJ said:

Would it be possible for colonies to also factor in when it comes to crew recruitment?

That would be nice to have, and there is already a similar modifier regarding the military.

@NathanKell is it possible?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, o Barão said:

There is and also there is another important factor. The ship design will change the crew requirements: (beam/draught/displacement/how many guns/guns caliber/towers/etc)

In my Greece campaign, I had to take all this into consideration to build a minimum fleet to challenge the ottoman navy. So a small BB with 9" a few CL and some TBs. Was a nice challenge.

Now, what I didn't know is when I have a ship that needs crew and there is not enough available in the pool, you get a boost in recruitment from the game until all ship's requirements are met.

That would be nice to have, and there is already a similar modifier regarding the military.

@NathanKell is it possible?

Sure, should be easy enough to add a param for that. If you can make an issue about that here https://github.com/NathanKell/UADRealism/issues that'll help me remember :)

• Like 1