Game-Labs Forum

Campaign unplayable

Troius316

Since the 1.20 update, the campaign mode does not work. Ship design does not load, game can not be saved and you can not exit to the main menu from the campaign. I have browsed the forums and have not found anything related to the issue I am having. I was enjoying the game and I am hopeful further updates will continue fix issue and improve the game.

Thank you

12 hours ago, Troius316 said:

Since the 1.20 update, the campaign mode does not work. Ship design does not load, game can not be saved and you can not exit to the main menu from the campaign. I have browsed the forums and have not found anything related to the issue I am having. I was enjoying the game and I am hopeful further updates will continue fix issue and improve the game.

Thank you

Can you please try to play a new campaign to check if the issues persist?

Can you share the campaign saves which do not work for you? The saves can be found in folder %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts

and are named save_0.json, save_1.json etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 11:54 PM, spyderman8711 said:

running into the same problem where when loading campaign the screen gets stuck on loading ....battles.... have tried previous suggested fixes that said the issue was closed.

same here, perhaps you could report in the original forum post as well so the devs see it?