Game-Labs Forum

No Steam key received (UAD)

Mootjevandebuurt

Hi there,
I had the game (UAD) on the Xsolla launcher version. I switched to a new system and I'd like to install it via Steam now. However, I can't seem to find the email that was supposedly sent with the key. I've already sent an email to ink@navalaction.com as was recommended on other posts, but haven't received a response yet. Can anybody help me out?

Edited by Mootjevandebuurt

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, Mootjevandebuurt said:

Hi there,
I had the game (UAD) on the Xsolla launcher version. I switched to a new system and I'd like to install it via Steam now. However, I can't seem to find the email that was supposedly sent with the key. I've already sent an email to ink@navalaction.com as was recommended on other posts, but haven't received a response yet. Can anybody help me out?

Greetings Admiral. Please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email account that was used to purchase the game

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Mootjevandebuurt said:

I'm afraid not, it's not in my email. Not in spam either by the way. Are you sure it's been sent?

Admiral, please send me a private message here with the email that was used to purchase the game