Game-Labs Forum

I'm not sure I understand VPs...

Admiral Donuts

Here is the situation. At war with a bunch of people. The Germans were the most recent customers, lost 32 ships to my 3.

The Russians were first. I was paying them off until my BBs were built. Now 1896, I sank 32 of their ships while losing 2 TBs in a separate engagement.

They have nearly 10k VPs. They've sunk nothing but a few transports, while their transport navy is taking a heavy beating.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875565548

Unless I'm reading it wrong, I'm getting pounded by a navy that hasn't been able to sink anything.

Same for me.

As Austria-Hungary I'm at war with Russia. Neither of us has fought a single battle or lost a single transport to each other. I have a fleet sitting outside one of their black-sea ports and they have no ship anywhere near me.

And yet for some reason there are 500 to 1000 VP their way... from what? Did my fleet have a staring contest with their coastal defense that we lost? oO

Edit: For some reason they get 250 VP each round for doing absolutely nothing, while I get nothing for having task forces parked outside three of their ports.

Edited by Norbert Sattler
  • Like 1