Game-Labs Forum

You guys rock!

mariof2

Okay, bought game 3 days ago and have been going steady on it since then. Staying up until 2 and 3 AM. Probably the best game I have encountered in years.

Some history: I have played Harpoon(all of them), RTW/2, Matrix games WITP, etc.

THANK YOU! for your tremendous efforts.

----------

Some testing items:

Should we be able to see the opponent's speed during a battle?

TB's are too tough to kill I think.

Flotation recovery too quick as well IMHO

Is target manoeuvring modelled as in avoiding gunfire while attacking with torpedoes. I recall reading they would historically chase the gun splashes.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mariof2 said:

THANK YOU! for your tremendous efforts.

We thank you for the very kind words.

33 minutes ago, mariof2 said:

Should we be able to see the opponent's speed during a battle?

TB's are too tough to kill I think.

Flotation recovery too quick as well IMHO

Is target manoeuvring modelled as in avoiding gunfire while attacking with torpedoes. I recall reading they would historically chase the gun splashes.

At the moment the opponent info is available to player, but later this could change according to difficulty mode.

TBs need many rapid firing guns to take them down quickly. Please try the latest update to check aiming.

Floatation recovery, depends from many factors, a ship can sink either very fast or withstand a lot of hits. Depends mainly from the design choices, especially from the amount of bulkheads.

Maneuvers affect greatly the accuracy. If you sail in a straight line, you are able to target yourself progressively better, but you also become an easier target.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1