Game-Labs Forum

Xsolla Launcher Stopped Working

Cypher5018

This game is starting to really grind my gears.  For a few months the game was unplayable due to graphical bugs the dev's were unable to fix.

Finally, one day the game decided to start working again (no patches/update).  I have been playing for a few weeks, then the new update for the campaign released.  When launching, it prompts me for login (Note, "remember me" check box does NOT work, so I have to fill out email and PW every time) Game opens to the launcher and says update.  It downloads a few (~100mb) and then crashes.  

Running as admin, running normal do not work.  

This 50 dollar waste of money is once again, unplayable.  

14 hours ago, Cypher5018 said:

This game is starting to really grind my gears.  For a few months the game was unplayable due to graphical bugs the dev's were unable to fix.

Finally, one day the game decided to start working again (no patches/update).  I have been playing for a few weeks, then the new update for the campaign released.  When launching, it prompts me for login (Note, "remember me" check box does NOT work, so I have to fill out email and PW every time) Game opens to the launcher and says update.  It downloads a few (~100mb) and then crashes.  

Running as admin, running normal do not work.  

This 50 dollar waste of money is once again, unplayable.  

Admiral, what kind of download option do you use? If this is a P2P connection, please try to disable it via this guide:

Please click on the mail address in the top right section of launcher and click on "Settings", then deactivate the "Use a P2P connection" option as shown on the screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/VkMQIji