Game-Labs Forum

Error unable to connect to server

On 7/23/2021 at 10:41 PM, Admiral Thompson said:

Every time I try to open the game it takes a while till anything pops up then says error unable to connect to server despite being connected to the internet. 

DELETED SENSITIVE INFO

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify if you were able to play in the past and only recently got this issue. or you just installed the game?

If the problem is still there, make sure the launcher is not blocked by antivirus or firewall program

42 minutes ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify if you were able to play in the past and only recently got this issue. or you just installed the game?

If the problem is still there, make sure the launcher is not blocked by antivirus or firewall program

I just installed the game.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:52 PM, Admiral Thompson said:

I just installed the game.

Most likely the launcher is blocked by firewall or antivirus program, please try follow this guide:

• Capture a screenshot with the problem, or a short video showing the problem (the one you posted is good enough)
  • Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
  • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 30.07.21.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file, then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue in details and attach the log file, the screenshot or a link on video.

Please keep us updated on the problem, hope it will be resolved soon