Game-Labs Forum

Getting disconnected in the last 2 games

Rekab

Hello everyone,

I decided to play today a few games today but I got disconnected from ongoing battles twice saying that I lost connection to the game, and I got back to the lobby. In the first game, I thought it was just that I lost internet connection or something, but in the second one I had a stream on the back and that kept working just fine. Is anyone else getting randomly disconnected as well?

It is very frustrating because in the 2 games I was the biggest or next to the biggest ship on my team... Now I don't want to play anymore until I know what's going on so I don't screw my team again. Also, I am not sure why this happens this way, but if you are playing a game and get disconnected, you should be able to go back to your game, not back to the lobby and start a new game. It just doesn't make sense.

Any ideas why this might have happened? 

you may check your game files in steam for lost or wrong data, if there is some messed up data it will redownload the missing files.

Try with some smaller ships or PVE if it is now working properly, if it isnt try to redownload.

got no problems like that, sry this is my just what i can to say what may be slove your problems.

good luck :)