Game-Labs Forum

Cant install game

OnerXowns

Greetings, i lost a game due to technical issues with my PC laptop, then after a several months i try to play the game again after interesting time remembering my password and login, i got launch screen with no LAUNCH BUTTON, i can't nor install or play game, i have a key it says it is already activated. Please help me, i don't know what to do. 

P.S: Captcha think i am bot for some reason 🤷‍♂️

On 7/16/2021 at 3:38 PM, OnerXowns said:

Greetings, i lost a game due to technical issues with my PC laptop, then after a several months i try to play the game again after interesting time remembering my password and login, i got launch screen with no LAUNCH BUTTON, i can't nor install or play game, i have a key it says it is already activated. Please help me, i don't know what to do. 

P.S: Captcha think i am bot for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Greetings Captain. You do not need to redeem the key if it was already activated in the past, you need to login to your already existed account, there is an option in the launcher to recover your password. It seems you just created a new account and tried to activate already used key.

If you still cannot recover your password, please try to contact Xsolla support via 24/7 live chat at help.xsolla.com