Game-Labs Forum

game won't launch

Durable

On 7/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, Durable said:

since this last update when i press start it will try to launch the game but then crash and send me back to the launch screen

Greetings Admiral.

Could you please clarify if you are using Citrix workspace software? If so please check this workaround:

The workaround is to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

17 hours ago, Durable said:

I do not have Citrix workspace software

Then, as the first workaround, please try to reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
type: regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
Close regedit

3) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Goaty said:

Ink i did what you said and it still kicks me back to the launch screen

Admiral. If the problem happens again, please locate output_log text file from here: C:\Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data and send it to me at ink@navalaction.com with the description of your problem (or simply copy the link of this thread)

19 hours ago, Hajadda said:

Same problem here

Greetings Admiral.

Could you please clarify if you are using Citrix workspace software? If so please check this workaround:

The workaround is to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

Native Windows 10 (64 bit Pro version). Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator ist used in the system for work purpose. Disabling it will fix the problem. 

Thanks for the temporary workaround. What kind of permanent solution will be there and how will I get notified on it?

On 9/8/2021 at 12:00 AM, Hajadda said:

Native Windows 10 (64 bit Pro version). Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator ist used in the system for work purpose. Disabling it will fix the problem. 

Thanks for the temporary workaround. What kind of permanent solution will be there and how will I get notified on it?

Admiral, right now there is no information on fix of the problem, please use the workaround until further notice