Game-Labs Forum

Transfer to Steam

Jakro

On 6/29/2021 at 11:04 PM, Jakro said:

Now that the game is released on Steam, is there a way to transfer it to your steam Account, instead of having to start it over the launcher ?

Thanks in advance

Greetings Admiral!

You must have received a mail from Xsolla some time ago with the Steam key. Please check your email, including spam folder.

If you can't find it, please contact me at ink@navalction.com from the email address that was used to purchase the game.

8 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral!

You must have received a mail from Xsolla some time ago with the Steam key. Please check your email, including spam folder.

If you can't find it, please contact me at ink@navalction.com from the email address that was used to purchase the game.

Thank you for the advice. I have searched my e-mail folder and have not found the steam key. I am am not sure how to contact you under ink@navalaction.com. Is it an email adress or a website ? Also I am not allowed to send you a private message on the forum.

Edited by Jakro
Information in post was outdated

13 hours ago, Jakro said:

Thank you for the advice. I have searched my e-mail folder and have not found the steam key. I am am not sure how to contact you under ink@navalaction.com. Is it an email adress or a website ? Also I am not allowed to send you a private message on the forum.

ink@navalaction.com is an email address, please contact me from the email that was used to purchase the game