Game-Labs Forum

forgot email address used to purchase the game

Sky_blue

i have recently been having issues with my laptop, because of which i have factory reset said laptop. this has caused the de-installation of the launcher. so i have looked through my email addresses and cannot find the emails associated with the purchase of the game. i was wondering if there was anything i could do to re-install the game and/or verify which email address was used to purchase the game.

3 hours ago, Sky_blue said:

i have recently been having issues with my laptop, because of which i have factory reset said laptop. this has caused the de-installation of the launcher. so i have looked through my email addresses and cannot find the emails associated with the purchase of the game. i was wondering if there was anything i could do to re-install the game and/or verify which email address was used to purchase the game.

Greetings Admiral!
Please contact me at ink@navalaction.com from email address that was used to purchase the game

On 6/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, cowboystiefelkai said:

Hello,

i need a reinstall of my game - i cant find the installation file or the email including the link.

Please send it to me - thanks

Kai

Greetings Admiral!
Please contact me at ink@navalaction.com from email address that was used to purchase the game