Game-Labs Forum

Game launcher no longer loading

I have owned the alpha game for several months now with no issues. Tonight I tried to open the game and the login stated error transferring to a website. They website would not load and there was an apology due to technical failure. I keep getting build gateway error in my notices. An now my saved login was wiped as well. Unable to even assess the game. Please help.

I still can open up and play Age of Sail. Is this just an issue with the alpha?

On 5/5/2021 at 5:18 AM, Blacknights said:

I have owned the alpha game for several months now with no issues. Tonight I tried to open the game and the login stated error transferring to a website. They website would not load and there was an apology due to technical failure. I keep getting build gateway error in my notices. An now my saved login was wiped as well. Unable to even assess the game. Please help.

I still can open up and play Age of Sail. Is this just an issue with the alpha?

Greetings Admiral!

Apologies for the inconvenience, could you please clarify if the problem still there or everything is ok by now? There could be temporary issues on the Xsolla side unfortunately but it is fixed in a short amount of time in most cases.

P.S.: On a dine note regarding Age of Sail - if you did not activate the game on Steam yet - you can now play the game through Steam and just uninstall Xsolla launcher for Age of Sail. The key had to be sent on your email address