Game-Labs Forum

Error on Launcher Start

Howdy!

Just picked up the limited edition of Dreadnaughts and whenever I try to launch it, I get an error box saying, "Could not connect to the server. Please check your internet connection and try again" and I'm not sure why. My PC is on the internet and everything else is working so I'm not sure what.

9 hours ago, Sir_Lanksalot said:

Howdy!

Just picked up the limited edition of Dreadnaughts and whenever I try to launch it, I get an error box saying, "Could not connect to the server. Please check your internet connection and try again" and I'm not sure why. My PC is on the internet and everything else is working so I'm not sure what.

Greetings Admiral, are you sure the launcher is not blocked by antivirus/firewall software? Most likely that is the case.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:54 AM, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral, are you sure the launcher is not blocked by antivirus/firewall software? Most likely that is the case.

It doesn't seem to be? I have tried allowing the program and turning off security settings but it still won't launch.

11 hours ago, Sir_Lanksalot said:

It doesn't seem to be? I have tried allowing the program and turning off security settings but it still won't launch.

Admiral, if you are sure the game launcher is not blocked, please try this workaround:

open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 12.04.21.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and a screenshot with the problem, then contact Xsolla support team via 24/7 live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue in details and attach both files.

13 hours ago, Ink said:

Admiral, if you are sure the game launcher is not blocked, please try this workaround:

open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: 

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 12.04.21.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and a screenshot with the problem, then contact Xsolla support team via 24/7 live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue in details and attach both files.

Okay, thank you very much for the help!