Game-Labs Forum

Game Crash With New Update

usmcerik

I updated the game and attempted to play but I received the following popup "The game crashed.  The crash report folder named "2021-03-10_203642" next to the game executable.  It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.". 

I tried repairing the game.  That didn't work.  I uninstalled the game, uninstalled the launcher, reinstalled the launcher and game then tried again.  The same error popped up.  I tried looking for that file or folder and could not find it.  Thoughts?

7 hours ago, usmcerik said:

I updated the game and attempted to play but I received the following popup "The game crashed.  The crash report folder named "2021-03-10_203642" next to the game executable.  It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.". 

I tried repairing the game.  That didn't work.  I uninstalled the game, uninstalled the launcher, reinstalled the launcher and game then tried again.  The same error popped up.  I tried looking for that file or folder and could not find it.  Thoughts?

Greetings Admiral,

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix Workspace software? If so please try to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"
  • Thanks 1

I have the same issue,   game logs me in and  saying update needed and when i click  update game crashes,   Have done everything in the fourms.    I am unable to reinstall as i dont the activation key any more.   This is bull crap,   clearly yall have broken it  to  make people rebuy the game.   Cant get anyone to respond to emails

18 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral,

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix Workspace software? If so please try to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

That worked.  Thank you!

19 hours ago, JamesB79 said:

I have the same issue,   game logs me in and  saying update needed and when i click  update game crashes,   Have done everything in the fourms.    I am unable to reinstall as i dont the activation key any more.   This is bull crap,   clearly yall have broken it  to  make people rebuy the game.   Cant get anyone to respond to emails

Admiral, you do not need to buy another copy of the game, once you  redeemed the key on your account, you only need to login to it and continue to play. If you can't find installation link, please contact either Xsolla or me via this guide:

Also, have you checked the workaround I've posted above about Citrix?