Game-Labs Forum

No Sound JABIA

Hello,

I have a sound issue on Jagged Alliance Back in Action. When i launch the game I perfectly hear sounds from intros videos. But then, when I arrive on the main menu, no more sound at all. Same thing while in game : zero sound, i can't hear nothing, no shoot fired, no step, no vocals, no music : nothing. Of course I checked the audio option in game, and they are all maxed.

I tried to reinstall my audio drivers but it does not fix the issue, then again, the sound in all the other games I have works perfectly.

Also, I try to verify JABIA cache files from steam parameters. It doesnt fix the sound issue.

Any Idea, any help would be welcomed !

18 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

Hello,

I have a sound issue on Jagged Alliance Back in Action. When i launch the game I perfectly hear sounds from intros videos. But then, when I arrive on the main menu, no more sound at all. Same thing while in game : zero sound, i can't hear nothing, no shoot fired, no step, no vocals, no music : nothing. Of course I checked the audio option in game, and they are all maxed.

I tried to reinstall my audio drivers but it does not fix the issue, then again, the sound in all the other games I have works perfectly.

Also, I try to verify JABIA cache files from steam parameters. It doesnt fix the sound issue.

Any Idea, any help would be welcomed !

Greetings,

It seems you are talking about a game we, Game Labs, have no relation to. Please try to find official game forums on Steam and ask the question there.