Game-Labs Forum

had to reinstall windows 10

Hello, so my problem is this. I had to reinstall windows 10 onto my PC, and when doing so i lost UAD. i just Reinstalled the game and when that it wont let me play unless i buy the game again, because the key i have was already used by me when i got the game. But since i had to reinstall UAD the key wont work and i can no longer play the game. Help?

2 hours ago, palpatine1994 said:

Hello, so my problem is this. I had to reinstall windows 10 onto my PC, and when doing so i lost UAD. i just Reinstalled the game and when that it wont let me play unless i buy the game again, because the key i have was already used by me when i got the game. But since i had to reinstall UAD the key wont work and i can no longer play the game. Help?

Admiral, you do not need to use the same key twice or buy another copy of the game. Just download launcher, install it, login to your already created profile (where you redeemed the key) and continue to play. If you cannot recall the password, there is a "I forget password" button.

Please keeps us updated.

12 hours ago, palpatine1994 said:

the only option it gives me is to Redeem Key and options, i log into the same account that i had originally.

If you already played the game you do not need to redeem another key. Are you 100% this is the same email you used to play with? Please try to contact Xsolla to clarify on what email your activation code was activated. There is a 24/7 live chat support available at help.xsolla.com

If you can't find solution with Xsolla, contact me on ink@navalaction.com