Game-Labs Forum

Download issue and when change file directory can not find the game

Yankee3Alpha

So, recently I added the game back and reinstalled to see what is going on, but now whenever I download it I do not get any sort of a icon to appear on my screen and it is a one time deal for me where I have to continuously install and undo it. Another issue I have encountered is upon installing it into the designated file set, it denys me of the said path and if I choose another it will download just fine.

Edited by Yankee3Alpha
new issues arised

On 1/14/2021 at 7:24 AM, Yankee3Alpha said:

So, recently I added the game back and reinstalled to see what is going on, but now whenever I download it I do not get any sort of a icon to appear on my screen and it is a one time deal for me where I have to continuously install and undo it. Another issue I have encountered is upon installing it into the designated file set, it denys me of the said path and if I choose another it will download just fine.

Greetings Admiral. Please try to completely uninstall the game and launcher files by this guide:

please try to uninstall, then remove all temporary files (once you uninstall the game):

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

• Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
    • type: regedit
  • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Close regedit

3) 

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
  • delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

• 5 months later...
On 7/11/2021 at 3:14 AM, Yankee3Alpha said:

So I have don this but I can not get to play it after it is installed it is like a one time deal and never to be seen again and any time I try to play it I can not find the icon that allows me to play it

Please try this workaround and create new shortcut:

open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type:

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\
  • There is launcher.exe file, right click on it and make a shortcut
  • Move it to the desktop