Game-Labs Forum

Re-installing the launcher

Spaceian

So, I had to uninstall the game a little bit ago in order to free space on one of my drives. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out how to re-install the launcher without completely re-purchasing the game. Anybody know how to help? Also, I'm also incapable of accessing my activation key and I don't have it saved anywhere, and I can't go back to previous edits of the E-mail I recieved for the key and launcher install.

Edited by Spaceian
Forgot to add something.

23 minutes ago, Spaceian said:

So, I had to uninstall the game a little bit ago in order to free space on one of my drives. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out how to re-install the launcher without completely re-purchasing the game. Anybody know how to help? Also, I'm also incapable of accessing my activation key and I don't have it saved anywhere, and I can't go back to previous edits of the E-mail I recieved for the key and launcher install.

Greetings Admiral, please email me at ink@navalaction.com from email address that was used to purchase the game

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fleetcommand said:

So I just installed the game on my new laptop. I'm logged in, but when I put in the activation key it tells me that its already claimed. Now that does make sense to me, but how can I activate and play the game on my new laptop if the key only works once?

Greetings Admiral. You do not need to activate the key twice, etc. - you only need to activate it once and later you just need to login to your existing account. What you are doing wrong, it seems, is that you tried to create another account and activate the same key second time. 

Please login to your existing account, if you cannot recall password - use "I forget password" option. Please keep us updated on the problem.

I tried to recover the password using the email I purchased the game with, but for whatever reason; I made my account with xsolla with a different email. 
So I purchased with one email, log in with another. Could this be the root of my problem at the moment?

I should be more specific in saying that upon trying to do the password recovery with the email used to purchase the game, an email was never received. Which would tell me that I only used said email to purchase the game but not to make the account I log in with. As another attempt, I tried logging into the launcher using pretty much every password I normally use and to no avail. 

My apologies if this confusing, its kinda confusing me just to write it x_x

13 minutes ago, fleetcommand said:

I tried to recover the password using the email I purchased the game with, but for whatever reason; I made my account with xsolla with a different email. 
So I purchased with one email, log in with another. Could this be the root of my problem at the moment?

I should be more specific in saying that upon trying to do the password recovery with the email used to purchase the game, an email was never received. Which would tell me that I only used said email to purchase the game but not to make the account I log in with. As another attempt, I tried logging into the launcher using pretty much every password I normally use and to no avail. 

My apologies if this confusing, its kinda confusing me just to write it x_x

Please send me the activation key on ink@navalaction.com