Game-Labs Forum

Christmas Sale?

Branman

I'm going to poke my head in here and give you the bad news. First I'd like to say I'm by no means a dev, or related to any of the staff working on the game, I'm not a moderator, I'm not an admin. I'm not even really that useful a member on these forums. With that out of the way, I can tell you No, the devs tend not to comment on much of anything. Most of us have no idea where they are, and several seem to think that they're nothing more than myth and legend. It's like hunting for bigfoot. Every once in a great while you might see some sign that a dev was here. Broken branches, a strange foot print, an unnatural pile of poo reflecting a diet of sunflower seeds and kvass.. I don't think anyone has actually seen a dev and lived, but who knows. To answer your question, I wound't hold your breath for a winter sale, but don't quote me. 

Edited by Fishyfish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishyfish said:

I'm going to poke my head in here and give you the bad news. First I'd like to say I'm by no means a dev, or related to any of the staff working on the game, I'm not a moderator, I'm not an admin. I'm not even really that useful a member on these forums. With that out of the way, I can tell you No, the devs tend not to comment on much of anything. Most of us have no idea where they are, and several seem to think that they're nothing more than myth and legend. It's like hunting for bigfoot. Every once in a great while you might see some sign that a dev was here. Broken branches, a strange foot print, an unnatural pile of poo reflecting a diet of sunflower seeds and kvass.. I don't think anyone has actually seen a dev and lived, but who knows. To answer your question, I wound't hold your breath for a winter sale, but don't quote me. 

Appreciate the response. Kinda lost hope after a couple days. The Steam sale started today so given no response heard and little hope for one I will go with those items on the steam wishlist. Thanks!