Game-Labs Forum

Congradulations...O Darth Vader!

Stefos

Hi Nick,

I look forward with anticipation to this game of yours.

You obviously have an understanding of coding or else.....you know what.

Will a physical manual be given to accompany this seemingly enormous game?

Also, Will it have a overhead (perhaps checkerboard layout) to view Strategic, Tactical advantages along with terrain & weather?

Thanks sir & take care,

Stefos.....aka hellas1

P.S. I'll be happy to beta test for you if you'd like....Then I'd subsequently buy the game! :)

Hey Hellas1 how are you? Long time to speak. Very happy you registered here. We progressively add more beta testers. Will let you know.

About the manual we are planning to provide at least in PDF form.

About checkerboard layout, there is a dynamic battlefield including detailed terrain, height, LOS and many other modifiers that affect the units behaviour for every pixel (so no hexes or very large intervals but more realistic battlefield).

Hey Hellas1 how are you? Long time to speak. Very happy you registered here. We progressively add more beta testers. Will let you know.

About the manual we are planning to provide at least in PDF form.

About checkerboard layout, there is a dynamic battlefield including detailed terrain, height, LOS and many other modifiers that affect the units behaviour for every pixel (so no hexes or very large intervals but more realistic battlefield).

Nick, I'm o.k.  Tried to get various V.A. jobs across the U.S. (California & Alexandria, VA) & found out it's a good ol' boy system

with the people THEY want picked but posting a job to make it legally "legit."  So, my end result was ZERO, no new job.

Looking at getting my Master's degree as I've hit a brick wall with my current level of schooling as well.....Can you say $44,500 for a Master's degree??  Gulp!  I quite can't either.

We'll see...

I'm glad that you got this game started........Finally, I'm sure it'll be great & you & the team with listen to the customer base.

All the best to you & I'll be eyeballing this for sure.

Stefos