Game-Labs Forum

Problem with launcher

sephijua

I just purchased the game and installed the launcher. Tried to run and before it started I received "program stopped working error." Tried to run as admin, same problem. Re-installed, uninstalled multiple times and same issue persists. 

4 hours ago, sephijua said:

I just purchased the game and installed the launcher. Tried to run and before it started I received "program stopped working error." Tried to run as admin, same problem. Re-installed, uninstalled multiple times and same issue persists. 

Greetings Admiral,

Please try to uninstall the launcher then open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R) and type:

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\

Delete the folder and try to install launcher again 

23 minutes ago, sephijua said:

I tried that and still have not been able to start the launcher. Could there be a problem with the installer that I downloaded?

There should not be issue with the installation file itself, otherwise it would affect multiple users, but you can try to re-download it and install again.

Also, could you please clarify if there is a log file in the log folder here:

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log

There should be a log file from the launcher (e.g. 18.08.20.txt)

17 hours ago, sephijua said:

Yes there is a log file.

Please copy the latest log file and provide full description on the issue (also provide a screenshot with the problem if you can) and contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com)