Game-Labs Forum

DLC on Steam not available

Raik1991

I bought the game last year before the steam version was launched. and now the new steam update says Free DLC "Barbary WAr" for "Early Access" buyers. so are the persons who bought it before steam excluded from early acces buyers, because we had the game before steam? and even worse? do we need to buy that thing than? because that would be a real shame. i understand that devs need money but we supported the game in its earliest stage, so that dlc or a maybe upcoming season pass should be free for people who backed a game not knowing it will ever be released on steam.

Edited by Raik1991

17 hours ago, Raik1991 said:

I bought the game last year before the steam version was launched. and now the new steam update says Free DLC "Barbary WAr" for "Early Access" buyers. so are the persons who bought it before steam excluded from early acces buyers, because we had the game before steam? and even worse? do we need to buy that thing than? because that would be a real shame. i understand that devs need money but we supported the game in its earliest stage, so that dlc or a maybe upcoming season pass should be free for people who backed a game not knowing it will ever be released on steam.

Admiral, do not worry. The Barbary War Campaign will be available for all players who bought the game before release on Steam.