Game-Labs Forum

AI takeover when DC

Hey there Sailors,

Yesterday i got some talk, and today again.

Sometimes Players Disconnect by own or just a crash,

so my Idea is as long as there are PVP/PVE or Trafalgar, when a Player Disconnects his ship gets taken by AI after >5 minutes of Disconnect<, with the chance, if he reconnects after 5 minutes he just will take it back from AI.

So the ship is not stopped anywhere or just standing on starting point far away from action, and you are able to take back in fight at a better point than a full sltopped ship.

Just got some matches where you just lose because one Player gets disconneted, how ever... its a close match and you lose it because the other team can manage to stay alive and the end of battle is just sinking a lost ship at starting Point. while the enemy ships just needs one mor hit to sink.

Video: Sample Video, close Battle just lost because a Bellona got Disconnected  <- one of the Victorys got DC it would have maybe changed the battle even with AI.

This is just my thoughts,

sry for the bad english, hope you guys can understand what i wanted to tell :unsure:

AtomicTiger

How would they handle the damage points if the Ai takes over?  Would they lose all damage points for the entire match if they DC or would NA be able to see the difference?  It is a pain sometimes to chase down the last ship 10 minutes away to original spawn point ... so if an AI take over system isn't used hopefully they will pull the ships after 5-10 mins of dc.