Game-Labs Forum

Lost a ship because the battle didn't start

TonyK

Hello! I apologize in advance for my English. 
An hour ago, I was in trouble. My new ship, which I bought almost the same time, was lost. But it wasn't my fault. I was "boarded", but there was no fight... 
I had a loading screen in front of me. Then the screen became black and even later I heard the sound of a system error. 
Unfortunately, I was very upset and angry and didn't record the error code. In the heat of rage, I tried to close these windows, but they wouldn't close and The whole PC was hung.
After the reboot I went into Steam, started the game and tried to enter the PVP server, but in the end I had a "Steam authentication server error" and so I went several times but there was the same error. 
I just can't describe how I felt at that time... maybe I shouldn't.
Then I opened the support window and sent the report. After that, I entered the game. There was a message about sending a support report. 
Before that, in the same region of the map, I encountered problems - the game slowed down, hung up, and I was thrown back into the main menu games. Which I also reported in support.
All the screenshots I've managed to make before this unpleasant event are below.  
I can't say any more. I was very upset. Three days of fundraising to lose him in two minutes without a chance to fight or run - it's just indescribable... 
I really hope that you will check everything thoroughly and help me get my ship back. 
• My nickname is BeatObTable.
• Steam: Krossario

Thank you in advance! 

20200625201656_1.jpg

20200625201644_1.jpg

20200625203108_1.jpg

14 hours ago, TonyK said:

I had a loading screen in front of me. Then the screen became black and even later I heard the sound of a system error. 
Unfortunately, I was very upset and angry and didn't record the error code. In the heat of rage, I tried to close these windows, but they wouldn't close and The whole PC was hung.
After the reboot I went into Steam, started the game and tried to enter the PVP server, but in the end I had a "Steam authentication server error" and so I went several times but there was the same error. 
I just can't describe how I felt at that time... maybe I shouldn't.
Then I opened the support window and sent the report. After that, I entered the game. There was a message about sending a support report. 
Before that, in the same region of the map, I encountered problems - the game slowed down, hung up, and I was thrown back into the main menu games. 

Captain, based on your description it seems you experienced either system issue or connection issue.

Please try to verify integrity of game files in Steam (right click on Naval Action ->properties->local files tab)