Game-Labs Forum

Can't download launcher

Gudmundr

Hi all.

I purchased the game so I could get early access back in March, and I recently bought a new computer. When searching through old emails to re-download the game, there is no link or email to download the launcher. All I have is the bonus key I was given, and an email from XSolla to verify my account (the link in the email is now, not surprisingly, expired).

What should I do to download the game? Their support team sent me here.

18 hours ago, Gudmundr said:

Hi all.

I purchased the game so I could get early access back in March, and I recently bought a new computer. When searching through old emails to re-download the game, there is no link or email to download the launcher. All I have is the bonus key I was given, and an email from XSolla to verify my account (the link in the email is now, not surprisingly, expired).

Greetings, it must be some sort of miscommunication on Xsolla side, please write me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game 

9 hours ago, HrWarrior said:

Hey,

I have the same issue. I searched 1.5 hours in my e-Mail-account and didn´t find the e-Mail with the download-link.

Can i write you an extra e-Mail too, so I can play it again?

Greetings Admiral, please contact Xsolla Team through this guide 

• Thanks 1

I bought the game of Oct of last year and had to re-stalled windows on my computer. I had long since deleted the email, but I save my log in credentials for the launcher. I texted an employee from XSolla support they found my transaction, but said they can only give me the Key.... Then promptly disconnected from the chat...   Extremely frustration... 

14 hours ago, Manstein Hoth said:

I bought the game of Oct of last year and had to re-stalled windows on my computer. I had long since deleted the email, but I save my log in credentials for the launcher. I texted an employee from XSolla support they found my transaction, but said they can only give me the Key.... Then promptly disconnected from the chat...   Extremely frustration... 

Please write me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game