Game-Labs Forum

Comp crashed and its still showing i'm in game after restart

SMAKDY

So, i plugged something into a USB port on my comp and the voltage sagged enough to lock the machine up and require a hard reboot. 

I have changed my password and tried to log back in as well and my account is still showing as I am playing the game. I really hope you guys do not chose to use this DRM that you are using right now when the game gets released. For fifty bucks, I do expect to be able to play this game if the internet has gone down. 

Best Regards

7 hours ago, SMAKDY said:

So, i plugged something into a USB port on my comp and the voltage sagged enough to lock the machine up and require a hard reboot. 

I have changed my password and tried to log back in as well and my account is still showing as I am playing the game. I really hope you guys do not chose to use this DRM that you are using right now when the game gets released. For fifty bucks, I do expect to be able to play this game if the internet has gone down. 

Best Regards

Greetings Admiral,

Could you please start the launcher and leave it with “in game” status for a couple of minutes (like 3-5) - the launcher should change the status to “Play” within that duration 

• 3 weeks later...

I have had much the same issue, running another program in the background that caused a computer crash requiring a hard restart.  I have left the launcher open for about 90 minutes while doing other things and it still shows "in game" included is a screenshot without the top to hide my email.

image.thumb.png.cbabf9a0cc1f2c70c4a6ffb0e18f6278.png

as soon as the screenshot was taken the icon switched to play, if it would help others this occured about 1 hour 40 min after the computer crash. 

1 hour ago, DFENS said:

Just ran into this as well, this might be one of the more inconvenient DRM systems I've seen. Is this going to persist through the steam launch as well?

Once the game is available on Steam you can play there and uninstall the launcher