Game-Labs Forum

New PVP/ PVE

ABR

Question

Hi 

So i started this game, the other day, in pvp even i love do lot and lots off pve.  i was a early acess and had a lot off fun back then, but pople was polite back then, i coud be in a trade ship visiting sweeden france gb spain,  im a Danish by nationality. and to start and not be abel to do anything really and watching how  ru, se, de kind off have ruied it all and lots off ganking, just like in eve. so i startede over as a ru but for me thats not a great feeling for me this game is all ready lost and no fun as a new player. 

So what do you do on the pve server ? for me it seems to borring and no life and not the place i prefere to be. no pvp to jump in or fun stuff, that feel is just like a single player game.

but the balence you have in this game atm is not a healty thing. 

i dont understand why every contry are at war and why every player is a pirate, just make 2 factions then we can choose sides in sted of this. or do somthing to keep every nation healty and fun to be in. if i dont have the feeling that i belong some where im not gonna be here.

i dont understand that you dont have a AI "the crowns navy taking back ports so the balance of the world is as you claim when you create a player on the server.

its a beautifull game i wish had a better understandig in the casual players need, 

1 answer to this question

I understand your frustration with the PvP Server, I played there for years, but gave it up and now fully enjoy the PvE Server.  (And my blood pressure has come WAY down!)

On PvE you get to fight when and where you want. There are many different levels of difficulty you can choose -  there are solo AI Ships, Fleeted AI Ships, Elite AI Ships.  For a Group hunt there are Raid missions and the Trincomalee 8+2 home "Privateer" Fleets to engage.  You can sail the entire map without fear of getting ganked; trading or fighting as you see fit.  You can join a Clan and then get to participate in a Defensive Port Battle when the AI Raiders get active, or, you can Group up and do Hostilities on any Neutral Port, then join the Port Battle the next day!

And you can do whatever you wish - Craft to your hearts delight, or make up activities:  the other day our Clan sponsored an Indiaman race around the island of Puerto Rico -  everyone paid an entry fee and then sailed their Indiaman in an attempt to take the Prize -  both Doubloons and a Special Ship were up for grabs.  It was a blast!!

In PvE you and your Clan mates create the fun and content; much more satisfying, welcoming and friendly than PvP.

Come join us if you dare!