Game-Labs Forum

Can´t join a server

Raptex

Hey,

I purchased the game yesterday on steam. The game starts normally and i can choose a server. At the player selection i can create a player and choose it. Then there is this loading screen wich is infinite. I tried to turn off the firewall, but this didn´t work.

So i can´t play this wonderful game :(

Screenshot (25).png

12 minutes ago, Raptex said:

Hey,

I purchased the game yesterday on steam. The game starts normally and i can choose a server. At the player selection i can create a player and choose it. Then there is this loading screen wich is infinite. I tried to turn off the firewall, but this didn´t work.

So i can´t play this wonderful game :(

Greetings!

Most likely the port 8080 is blocked.

Could you please check that Naval Action is not blocked by Anitivirus/Firewall?

You can send connection test report via NA launcher in Steam (the 3rd option "Report connection test"). Once the report is sent its number will be auto copied into buffer (something like NAS-1234567). Please copy that number here.

• 3 months later...

Good evening!

I am having the same issue but I'm not sure how to check all of that stuff, I am not computer savvy and am actually trying to run this game using BootCamp for the MacBook Air since this game doesn't support Mac. So is there any way I can make the game load in?

8 hours ago, Orrantia49 said:

Good evening!

I am having the same issue but I'm not sure how to check all of that stuff, I am not computer savvy and am actually trying to run this game using BootCamp for the MacBook Air since this game doesn't support Mac. So is there any way I can make the game load in?

Greetings Captain, could you please send connection test report from Naval Action launcher in Steam (third option there) and then paste the number here? The number will be copied once the report is sent