Game-Labs Forum

GC Error - Too Many Threads

Kreole

When playing German Prize I encountered this pop-up and then crash of the game window. Splash screen remained and no longer says in-game but gives me the option to play. Not sure if this is an issue dev's may want to look at, and I'm not sure what file(s) to send, but let me know if anything is needed.

4 minutes ago, Kreole said:

When playing German Prize I encountered this pop-up and then crash of the game window. Splash screen remained and no longer says in-game but gives me the option to play. Not sure if this is an issue dev's may want to look at, and I'm not sure what file(s) to send, but let me know if anything is needed.

Greetings, the problem is not yet reproduced by us to investigate further. Could you please provide more details about the problem - how often do you face the problem or perhaps you are able to reproduce the bug?

After the 4th try it happened again. I was playing German Pride (with a different BB build) and this small window pops up titled "Fatal error in GC" with the message "Too many threads" overlaying the game window. The only option is to hit OK.

When you hit OK, the box and game window disappear, but the small game window is still shown in the task bar. The splash screen/window is still available and says IN-GAME, and after about a minute the game window in the task bar disappears, then then launcher window went back to PLAY being highlighted.... 😕

I haven't played since that crash in case there could be a log I'd overwrite.