Game-Labs Forum

Screen freezing

OldIronsides/Volks63

Good Evening Naval Action/ Game-Labs,

I have run into a problem. I have been able to login and look around  and move my ships for a few seconds but then my screen freezes but I can still hear sea and the air  and hear my sails raised and lowered when I press W or S. My Memory is at 1000 MBs and CPU is at 57%  from the game itself when the freeze happens. Have to Close game via steam stop button or control panel. Have reinstalled twice and ran the program as admin. Have lowered my graphics to Low but still it persist. Please Help and thank you.

Your Humble Sailor,

Volks63

On 4/13/2018 at 10:07 AM, Ink said:

Captains, another workaround that might help with certain UI issues (like missing chat tabs).

1. close the game,
  2. open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game-Labs\Naval Action
  3. delete all files in the folder

After this, launch Naval Action and check the issue.

This fix my problem.... thank you so much