Game-Labs Forum

Game Crash

Callum_wilkie

1 hour ago, Callum_wilkie said:

loading of the game, followed by a crash with the error message ' the game crashed. the crash report folder named 2020-02-03_114050 next to game executable. 

Any ideas? :)

Greetings!

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix workspace software?

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, Ink said:

Greetings!

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix workspace software?

Hi,

today I got the same crash-message at starting the game: "Oops. the game crashed. the crash report folder named 2020-05-11_..."

And yes, today I reinstalled Citrix workspace software again on my pc, due to some error with Citrix. I played Naval Action at least nearly 8 weeks with both softwares installed - with countless freezes in the game, but no crashes directly at gamestart.

What can I do to get both software running?

14 hours ago, Semnone said:

Hi,

today I got the same crash-message at starting the game: "Oops. the game crashed. the crash report folder named 2020-05-11_..."

And yes, today I reinstalled Citrix workspace software again on my pc, due to some error with Citrix. I played Naval Action at least nearly 8 weeks with both softwares installed - with countless freezes in the game, but no crashes directly at gamestart.

What can I do to get both software running?

It is ok - you can keep both software installed with a little workaround:

The workaround is to try temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

33 minutes ago, Semnone said:

Hi,  not really a pleasing solution to switch manually devices on/off every day, but this Citrix-Workaround worked.

Captain, at the moment this is the only workaround available. Glad it helped