Game-Labs Forum

Could not get your game access details

DragonArmada

So I just got the game and have been enjoying it for the few hours I've played. After exiting, I tried to relaunch a few hours later and all I get is an error message "Could not get your game access details. Please try again." I've uninstalled and reinstalled and changed my password but beyond that I am uncertain of what else to do.

Game used to run fine, but now after signing in Im met with "cannot get your game access details--please try again".

Over and over and over.

I have changed password...reinstalled...rebooted.....

Not even sure what this means?

Hello,

Was playing this afternoon and took a break for a bit. When I went to relaunch the game, after entering my username and password, the launcher returned the error: "Could not get your game access details. Please try again."

I tried restarting my computer several times and then reinstalled UAD, but still continue to get this error on login and cannot get into the game.

Checking the log, something that sticks out to me is:

INFO    GameAccessController    Checking game access failed!  "Error transferring https://store.xsolla.com/api/v1/user/xsolla_login/game_access?xsolla_login_user_id=xxxxx - server replied: Unprocessable Entity"

DEBUG    default    Key prefix: "launcher/Failed get game access data

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Thanks!