Game-Labs Forum

Crash on launch

WarMachine680

I am having the same issues as a couple other people on the forum. I will hit play in the launcher and it almost immediately spits back a message saying oops the game has crashed and that the file with a different title will be next to the executable. I have tried both repairing and uninstalling to see if I get a different result but neither has changed anything. 

14 hours ago, WarMachine680 said:

I am having the same issues as a couple other people on the forum. I will hit play in the launcher and it almost immediately spits back a message saying oops the game has crashed and that the file with a different title will be next to the executable. I have tried both repairing and uninstalling to see if I get a different result but neither has changed anything. 

Greetings,

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix workspace software?

5 hours ago, WarMachine680 said:

I have it for school is there any way to run this game while still having this software? Would you prefer replies in private messages or as replies on the forum like this?

Greetings,

Please try this workaround if you want to keep citrix software and play the game in the same time:

The workaround is to try temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix):

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

6 hours ago, WarMachine680 said:

This seems to have worked perfectly thank you for fixing the issue I had, I will let you know if anything changes but it appears to be running beautifully.

Nice to hear the problem is solved!

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Battered131 said:

I know its two years later but the issue i have is that I do not have Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator Downloaded and still my game crashes with that same error code.

Greetings!

What are the full specs of your PC?