Game-Labs Forum

Output_Log

BB_Illusions

Everytime when I play, the output_log is getting a bit out of hand. I mean, after a while the game starts to lag and crashes, not sure if that is because the log file is above 5GB in size to that time... I can't even open it in a normal way to look what is wrong, the most I was able to see in there (as the file was less than 1MB big) was the same error message. From the look it seems a new line gets added every second.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Google Analytics hit request failed with error Couldn't resolve host name

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

to main menu

The log file is 6MB big having the game open for 5 minutes, doing nothing while in the main menu and keeps growing.